Echuca Community for the Aged employs more than 170 staff members – all of whom are committed to providing the best possible care to residents of Wharparilla Lodge and provide support to the residents of Cunningham Downs, Brolga Apartments and Illoura Village.
Benefits of working with Echuca Community for the Aged
- Generous salary packaging options available – ECA is a registered Public Benevolent Institution
- Free annual flu injection
- Regular training and in-service sessions offered to all staff
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Employee health and wellbeing initiatives
- Staff incentive program offering discounts at a variety of local businesses
- Flexible rostering system
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Social Club
Applicants for positions must complete all required documentation to be considered for a position.
All applications must include the following:
- A letter of introduction including full name and contact details, position applied for and response to key selection criteria
- A copy of current resume including qualifications, employment history and name of at least two current/recent referees
- Certified copies of any qualifications
- Employment Application form completed
All staff at Echuca Community for the Aged are required to have a current Police Check.
All employment enquiries should be addressed to Human Resources Officer Mel Carmichael on (03) 5480 5000. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org